Data Privacy Statement EJOT
First of all, EJOT thanks you for your interest in our company website. Also during the use of our internet presence, the protection of your personal data is important to us. Personal data is all data personally relating to you, for example name, address, e-mail address. With the following information, we would like to inform you about the nature, use, purpose and limitation of the data processing. EJOT assures that our collection and use of your data is carried out in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations.
1. Controller and disclosure to other EJOT companies
The controller responsible for the collection, processing and use of your data in the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR can be found in our imprint.
2. Delimitation of the area covered by the data privacy statement
EJOT websites may lead to third party websites (such as social networks) that are not explicitly covered by this data privacy statement.
3. Information on processing of data outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
All servers used by EJOT are located within the European Union. Exceptions to this may exist when using tools of third parties. Please note the additional information in this privacy statement.
4. Nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data
By default, EJOT collects data when you use our website. In the case of merely informative use of the website, which means that you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the requirement (concrete page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitting amount of data
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
From these data, however, we cannot draw conclusions about persons. Further personal data will only be stored if your consent has been obtained or if this information is necessary in the context of a registration, a raffle or a contract execution.
All personal data collected on the EJOT website are used exclusively for the technical administration of the website, individual support, customer administration, and for the marketing and dispatch of ordered goods and newsletters, and in particular only to the extent necessary. Your data are supposed to help us to continually improve our websites and make their use as easy as possible. All data are treated strictly confidential. Governmental or administrative orders may result in the disclosure of personal data to public authorities and government agencies to the extent of legal obligations. Disclosure to third parties takes only place to partner companies and service providers, as far as this is contractually mandatory for us and then only to the extent necessary. This concerns, for example, the operation of the website or the processing of orders. In the event of the disclosure of personal data, partner companies and service providers are carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, are subject to regular controls and are committed to confidentiality. To the extent necessary, contracts for data processing are concluded with them in accordance with data protection regulations. We will delete the accumulated data after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage requirements.
5. Use of our e-shops (as far as this is offered on the website)
If you want to order in our e-shops, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you create a customer account and provide your personal data, which we need for the execution of your order. Mandatory information required for the execution of the contracts, such as company, first and last name, e-mail address and phone number are marked separately. Further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose, we can pass on your payment data to our house bank and the shipping address to a logistics company. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
6. CAD & more (as far as this is offered on the website)
EJOT maintains the online service area "CAD & more" for customers of the EJOT industrial division. In order to use it, you must first register and be activated by us. Since trustworthy information is communicated to you, we must first verify your identity. Mandatory entries such as salutation, e-mail address, first name, last name, phone number and company are necessary. While you are logged in, you tell us which files you download and which calculations you execute. So, our sales force is in the position to optimally support you.
7. Newsletter (as far as this is offered on the website)
To stay up to date on EJOT, you can subscribe to a free newsletter on our website. To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your used IP addresses and times of the registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
The data provided in the newsletter registration will only be used for the administration of the newsletter if you do not agree to any further use. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point (a) GDPR. There is also a revocation right of consent to data use in connection with the newsletter. You can do this at your own option by clicking on the "unsubscribe newsletter" button in the newsletter itself or send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We evaluate the user behavior within the newsletter sent by us according to the data protection regulations and receive among other things receipt and read confirmation as well as information about links, which are clicked in our newsletter like number of clicks, date and time.
8. Contact by e-mail or by contact form (as far as this is offered on the website)
To get in contact with EJOT, you can write us an e-mail or send us your contact details in the corresponding contact form. These are used exclusively to contact you and to discuss your requests or concerns.
If you send us an application by e-mail, we will treat the data we received by you in strict confidence and process them to the extent necessary. Should you get the job, we will continue to save the furthermore required data such as first name, last name and date of birth. Should we decide against you, your data will be deleted after a reasonable period of time according to the data protection regulations, unless you agree to be included in our talent pool.
When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored by you and that give us certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation are explained below:
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website anymore.
Please also note the further information on cookies in this data privacy statement.
10. Use of Matomo
a) Scope of processing personal data
On our website we use the open source software tool Matomo (formerly PIWIK) to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. This is an open source web analysis tool. Matomo does not record any session data without your consent.
EJOT regards this analysis as an integral part of its online service. Its aim is to consistently improve the website and align it more closely with user needs.
If you consent to web analytics by Matomo, the following data is stored when individual pages of our website are accessed:
(1) 2 Bytes of the IP address of the user’s accessing system
(2) the website accessed
(3) the website from which the user reached the website accessed here (referrer)
(4) the other web pages visited from the main website accessed
(5) the time spent looking at the website
(6) the frequency with which the website is accessed.
The analysis software runs exclusively on the servers of our websites. Storage of the user’s personal data only takes place there. The data is not passed on to third parties.
You can decide here whether or not to allow a web analysis cookie to be stored in your brows-er to enable EJOT to gather and analyse statistical data.
You can decide here whether or not to allow a web analysis cookie to be stored in your brows-er to enable EJOT to gather and analyse statistical data.
b) Legal basis for processing personal data
The legal basis for processing personal data of users is Article 6 (1) point (a) of the GDPR.
c) Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data of users enables us to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. By evaluating the collected data, we are able to generate information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continually improve our website and its user-friendliness. By anonymising the IP address, the interests of the users regarding pro-tection of personal data are sufficiently taken into account.
d) Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for our record-keeping purposes. The generated statistics and underlying data are not deleted.
e) Right to objection and deletion
Please see the following link for more information about the privacy settings of the Matomo software: https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/.
You are hereby reminded of your rights to correction, erasure and objection in terms of Articles 16, 17 and 21 GDPR.
11. Use of Akamai
This website uses delivery, security and analytics services provided by Akamai Technologies GmbH, Germany ("Akamai"). These services use "cookies," text files, "beacons," browser interfaces that generate log files to enable Akamai to (i) deliver the Website quickly, reliably and securely, (ii) perform analytics about the Website's performance and the accompanying user experience, (iii) perform security analysis and (iv) prevent unauthorized access to the Website, and (v) generate reports about (i) through (iv) for its customers.
The log files that are generated may contain personal data in the form of IP addresses. Akamai may transfer this data to third parties if Akamai is required to do so for legal reasons or if the third parties process this data on behalf of Akamai. Akamai can transfer the data to its servers, store and process it. Akamai's backend servers are primarily located in the USA. Akamai ensures that the transfer of personal data of EU citizens outside the European Economic Area complies with the requirements of the relevant data protection laws. To this end, Akamai has implemented legally recognized transfer mechanisms, including, among others, EU standard contractual clauses. Akamai does not use the data to identify individuals or for profiling of individuals.
12. Use of Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Adwords Conversion Tracking. If you have reached our website via an advertisement by Google, Google Adwords will set a cookie on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, we and Google may recognize that the user clicked on the advertisement and was redirected to this page. The information obtained through the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for us. We are informed about the total number of users who clicked on our advertisement and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, we do not receive information that personally identifies users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking, you can refuse the required setting of a cookie - for example, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or set your browser to block cookies from the domain "googleleadservices.com". Please note that you shall not delete opt-out cookies as long as you do not want records of measurement data. If you have deleted all your cookies in the browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
13. Use of Google Maps (as far as this is offered on the website)
This website uses the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature. Provider is the Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data stated under "4. Nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data" of this declaration are transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation will be carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activity on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise it.
14. Use of reCAPTCHA
In order to protect input forms at this website we use the service “re-CAPTCHA” of the company Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). This service enables the distinction between human input or improper input created through automated mechanical processing.
According to our knowledge the following data is transferred to Google: referrer-URL, IP-address, user action, information about the operating system, browser and length of stay, cookies, display instructions and scripts, input behavior of user as well as movements of the mouse in the area of the “re-CAPTCHA”-checkbox.
Google uses the so gained information among other things to digitalize books and other print products as well as to optimize services such as Google Street View and Google Maps (e.g. the recognition of street numbers or street names).
The IP-address provided by your browser in the context of “re-CAPTCHA” will not be merged with other Google data other than if you are logged-in to your Google-account while using the “re-CAPTCHA”-Plugin. In order to prevent the transmission and storage of data about your behavior on our website by Google, you need to log-out from Google before you visit our website or use the “re-CAPTCHA”-plugin.
15. Use of YouTube
We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", this means that no data is transferred about you as a user to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in the following paragraph are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer. We have a legitimate interest in the inclusion of YouTube videos according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, namely an interest in the attractive design of our website. YouTube is powered by YouTube LLC, headquartered at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is represented by Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By playing the videos, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under "4. Nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data " are transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to YouTube, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise it.
As a Google subsidiary, Youtube is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active). Google also processes your personal data in the US. For more information about data processing and privacy practices by YouTube or Google, please visit www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
16. Use of Google Tag Manager
With the Google Tag Manager from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, we can manage website tags from one interface. However, the Tag Manager itself, which uses the tags, works without cookies and does not collect personal data. The Tag Manager only triggers other tags that may collect data. For these respective third-party providers, appropriate explanations can be found in this data privacy statement. The Google Tag Manager does not use this data. If you have opted out of cookies, it will be noticed for all tracking tags used with Google Tag Manager, so the tool will not change your cookie settings.
Google may ask you for permission to share some product data (such as your account information) with other Google products to enable certain features. In addition, Google's developers periodically review product usage information to further optimize the product. However, Google will never share data of this nature without your consent to other Google products.
For more information, see the Google terms of service and Google privacy notices for this product.
17. Information about and explanation of safeguards
EJOT strives to protect your data collected by us against any kind of influence, such as accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. We implement technical and organisational measures that we adapt to the state of the art. Furthermore, all employees and other vicarious agents are obliged to maintain data secrecy. The EJOT website uses SSL encryption.
18. Use of Facebook
(1) EJOT operates a so-called fan page within the social network "Facebook" of Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland. Since the operation of the fan page is a joint responsibility (Art. 26 GDPR) between Facebook Ireland Ltd. and EJOT, a corresponding agreement has been concluded with Facebook Ireland Ltd., which you can view under the following link:
(3) For fan pages, Facebook provides the fan page operators with statistics and insights, which help to obtain knowledge about the types of actions that people undertake on their pages (“page insights”).
(4) EJOT has no influence on whether these statistics and insights are collected by Facebook. According to Facebook, page insights are designed to show important trends without revealing any details about you that could identify you. According to Facebook, it is possible for fan page operators to possibly assign your profile picture to your “Like” information for the fan page if you mark the fan page with “Like” and set your “Like” information for pages to “public”.
(5) Information used for page insights are, for example:
You can find a detailed overview here:
(6) The purpose of operating the EJOT Facebook fan page is to provide a wide range of information from EJOT to the users of the fan page as well as the exchange with and between users. Both the operation of the Facebook fan page and the processing of the data are based on the legitimate interest of EJOT from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest arises from marketing and optimization purposes.
(7) Facebook Ireland Ltd. and EJOT have signed an agreement that regulates their respective obligations under the GDPR:
(8) Facebook Ireland Ltd. and EJOT have agreed that Facebook is primarily responsible for providing you with information about the joint processing and for enabling you to exercise your rights under the GDPR. According to the GDPR you have the right to information (Art. 15 GDPR), correction (Art. 16 GDPR), portability (Art. 20 GDPR) and deletion (Art. 17 GDPR) of your data as well as to object to the processing of your data (Art. 21 GDPR) and to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR). You can find out more about these rights in your Facebook settings.
(9) Facebook Ireland Ltd. and EJOT have agreed that the Irish Data Protection Commission will be the primary authority in overseeing the processing under joint responsibility. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission (see www.dataprotection.ie) or with your local supervisory authority.
19. Use of Instagram
(1) EJOT Holding GmbH & Co. KG and EJOT Baubefestigungen GmbH (in the following only for “19. Use of Instagram” also individually “EJOT”) operate each, but always together with Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, the operator of the social network Instagram, as the person responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR, its own Instagram page under the following links:
• EJOT Holding GmbH & Co. KG: https://www.instagram.com/ejot_karriere/
• EJOT Baubefestigungen GmbH: https://www.instagram.com/ejot_construction/
EJOT and Facebook are therefore jointly responsible according to Art. 26 GDPR.
(3) Facebook describes which personal data is processed by Facebook, how, for what purposes and on what legal basis in its data policy (https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content), which applies to all Facebook products. There you will also find information about contact options for Facebook and the setting options for advertisements, cookies, etc.
(4) Please check carefully which personal data you would like to provide EJOT via Instagram. Instagram belongs to the Facebook group of companies and shares the infrastructure, systems and technology with Facebook and other Facebook companies.
(5) The processing of the information includes on the one hand to enable Facebook to improve its system of advertising that it distributes via its network. On the other hand, it enables EJOT, as the operator of the Instagram page, to receive statistics that Facebook creates on the basis of visits to the EJOT Instagram page (so-called page insights). This is summarized data that shows how users interact with the page. For example, this enables EJOT to gain knowledge of the profiles of the users in order to provide them with more relevant content and to be able to develop functions that could be of greater interest to them.
(6) With the help of the page insights, EJOT can anonymously evaluate the reach, the page views, the length of time spent on video posts, the actions (likes, comments, sharing of posts) as well as age, gender and location (as stated by the users in their respective Instagram profiles). Settings can be made for the evaluation of the reach or corresponding filters can be set with regard to the selection of a period, the consideration of a certain contribution and demographic groups (e.g. female, 20-30 years old). If visitors use Facebook on several devices, the recording and evaluation can also take place across devices if the visitors are registered and logged in to their own profile.
(7) The visitor statistics created are only transmitted to EJOT in anonymised form. EJOT has no access to the respective underlying data and can therefore not draw any conclusions about individuals. The data that are made available to EJOT are therefore anonymized, aggregated and abstracted.
(8) Legal basis and legitimate interests
EJOT operates this Instagram page in order to present EJOT to Instagram users and other interested persons who visit the EJOT Instagram page, to provide them with a variety of information and to communicate with them. The processing of the users' personal data takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest in an optimized company presentation and for marketing and optimization purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR).
(9) Transfer of data
It is conceivable that some of the information collected will also be processed outside the European Union by Facebook Inc. based in the USA. Facebook Inc. is certified under the US-EU data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" and thus undertakes to comply with European data protection requirements:
EJOT reserves the right to transfer data to the affiliated companies EJOT GmbH & Co. KG, Im Herrengarten 1, 57319 Bad Berleburg, Germany and EJOT Baubefestigungen GmbH, In der Stockwiese 35, 57334 Bad Laasphe, Germany or EJOT Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Im Herrengarten 1, 57319 Bad Berleburg, Germany. It will only be passed on to companies affiliated with EJOT if this is necessary for the type of information and only to the extent necessary.
(10) Opposition options
Instagram users can use the settings for advertising preferences to influence the extent to which their user behavior may be recorded when visiting the EJOT Instagram page. The Facebook and Instagram settings offer further options:
• under Facebook ad preferences
• in the Instagram privacy & security area
• with the right of objection form
(11) You can prevent the processing of information by means of the cookies used by Facebook by not allowing third-party cookies or cookies from Facebook in your own browser settings.
(12) Nature of shared responsibility
The agreements with Facebook also on joint responsibility essentially mean that the user can request information (Art. 15 GDPR) and the other data subject rights (Art. 16 ff. GDPR) (see also under "20. Your rights") directly to Facebook. As the provider of the social network, only Facebook has direct access to the required information and can also take any necessary measures and provide information. EJOT supports if necessary.
20. Use of LinkedIn
(1) EJOT Holding GmbH & Co KG and EJOT SE & Co. KG (hereinafter only for 22. "Use of LinkedIn" also individually referred to as "EJOT") operate each, but always together with LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland („LinkedIn“), the operator of the LinkedIn network, their own LinkedIn page as data controllers pursuant to Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR under the following links:
EJOT Holding GmbH & Co. KG: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ejot/
EJOT SE & Co. KG
Market Unit Construction: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ejotconstruction/
Market Unit Industry: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ejot-industrial-division/
Thus, EJOT and LinkedIn are joint data controllers pursuant to Art. 26 GDPR.
Further information on the processing of personal data by LinkedIn are available at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-privacy-policy.
(2) If you visit EJOT's LinkedIn company page, follow this page or interact with the page, LinkedIn will process personal data in order to provide EJOT with anonymised statistics and insights. This provides EJOT with findings on the types of actions people take on the EJOT page (so-called page insights). For this purpose, LinkedIn processes in particular such data that you have already provided to LinkedIn via the information in your profile, such as data on function, country, industry, seniority, company size and employment status. Furthermore, LinkedIn will process information on how you interact with EJOT's LinkedIn company page, for example if you are a follower of EJOT's LinkedIn company page. With the page insights, LinkedIn does not provide EJOT with any of your personal data. EJOT only has access to the summarised page insights. Moreover, it is not possible for EJOT to draw conclusions about individual members using the information from the page insights. LinkedIn and EJOT are joint controllers regarding this processing of personal data in the context of page insights.
(3) Purpose of the data processing of EJOT's LinkedIn page is to provide information about the company, the products and services of EJOT, combined with the possibility for users to interact with EJOT in a target-oriented way. The processing serves EJOT's legitimate interest in being able to share information and communicate with EJOT users, as well as to evaluate the types of actions taken on EJOT's LinkedIn company page and to improve the EJOT company page based on these findings. The legal base for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) EJOT has concluded a joint controller agreement with LinkedIn, which defines the allocation of data protection obligations between EJOT and LinkedIn. The agreement is available at https://legal.linkedin.com/pages-joint-controller-addendum. According to this, the following applies:
(6) EJOT uses the LinkedIn plug-in on its website. If the plug-in is stored on one of the pages of our website that you visit, your internet browser will download a depiction of the plug-in from LinkedIn's servers in the USA. For technical reasons, it is necessary that LinkedIn processes your IP address. Furthermore, date and time of your visit on our website will also be recorded.
(7) If you are logged in to LinkedIn while visiting an EJOT website equipped with the plug-in, the information collected by the plug-in during your visit will be recognised by LinkedIn. LinkedIn may assign the collected information to your personal user account there. If, for example, you use the LinkedIn "Share" button, this information will be stored in your LinkedIn user account and may be published via the LinkedIn platform. If you wish to avoid this, you either have to log out of LinkedIn before visiting the EJOT website, adjust the respective settings in your LinkedIn user account or reject the corresponding cookie in the EJOT cookie settings.
(8) The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can give your consent via the cookie bar. If you only agree to the essential cookies, no data will be processed via the plug-in.
21. Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
- right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
- right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
Upon request, EJOT will provide you with information as to whether and which personal data we have collected about you, in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions. We always strive for a current and error-free data collection. If, despite our efforts to ensure that the data is accurate and up-to-date, incorrect information has been collected by EJOT, we will correct it as soon as possible upon request. You can send your applications to the following e-mail address:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain about our processing of your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
22. Change of the data privacy statement
In relation to the progress of data processing and the associated legal changes, we are obliged to adapt this data privacy statement from time to time. Please always note the current version of our data privacy statement.
23. Reachability of the data protection officer
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding the data protection related to EJOT and the websites used by EJOT, please contact our data protection officer:
Group data protection officer
Im Herrengarten 1
57319 Bad Berleburg – Germany